Welcome to the ECON Department!
If you are a:
- current UConn Storrs student who changed to an ECON major or added ECON as a 2nd major
- new UConn freshman or transfer ECON major
- new Storrs Campus ECON major
You will need to attend one of the mandatory ECON New Major Sessions to go over:
- internship info
- career info
- study abroad info
- tutoring info
- permission number and waitlist processes
- advisor info
- related courses
- minor/double major options
- key department people
- registration issues and enrollment info
- as well as answer any questions you may have.
OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS INTERESTED IN AN ECON MAJOR
Spring 2017 ECON New Major Session dates:
ALL SESSIONS ARE IN OAK 408
Wednesday, March 8 3:30-4:30pm
Wednesday, March 22 3:30-4:30pm
Friday, March 24 12:30-1:30pm
Monday, March 27 3:30-4:30pm
ECON students who have not attended an ECON New Major session previously will have an enrollment hold placed.
Students needing to attend will be emailed with further information.