Subject Areas: Macroeconomics, Public Policy, Saving, Health, Inequality, the Chinese Economy.
- Ph.D., Economics, University of Western Ontario (Canada), 2011
- Grillo Family Award for Excellence in Research (UConn), 2018-2019
- T. Merritt Brown Thesis Prize for best doctoral dissertation in Economics (UWO), 2011
- Quantitative Macro (PhD field)
- Macroeconomic Theory (PhD core)
- Quantitative Intermediate Macroeconomics (Undergrad)
- “Household Saving, Financial Constraints, and the Current Account in China” (with Ayse İmrohoroğlu),
International Economic Review, forthcoming.
- “The Chinese Saving Rate: Long-Term Care Risks, Family Insurance, and Demographics” (with Ayse İmrohoroğlu),
Journal of Monetary Economics, Volume 96, June 2018.
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Volume 78, May 2017.
- “The Impact of the Correlation between Health Expenditure and Survival Probability on the Demand for Insurance“,
European Economic Review, Volume 75, April 2015.
Journal of Monetary Economics, Volume 64, May 2014.
Review of Economic Dynamics, Volume 17(3), July 2014.
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, 2011, 11(1), Article 26.
|Phone||+1 860 486 4326|
|Mailing Address||Unit 1063|
|Office Location||349 Oak Hall|
|Office Hours||Mondays, 3:00-4:30pm and by appointment|