To declare an Economics minor, fill out a minor declaration form: ppc.uconn.edu
You can declare the minor at any time.
If you have any questions regarding the program please contact one of the economics Academic Advisors.
- ECON 1201 & 1202 (or ECON 1200), Principles of Micro & Macroeconomics
- MATH 1071Q or 1131Q, Calculus
- STAT 1000Q or 1100Q is required for some upper-level ECON courses
Requirements: To complete a minor in economics, students must complete 15 credits at the 2000 level and above, including ECON 2201 or2211Q;ECON 2202 or2212Q; and one course numbered2301–2328or at the 3000 level or above.
- C (2.0) or better in each of the required courses
- A maximum of 3 credits toward the minor may be transfer credits of a course equivalent to University courses
- ECON 2481 does not count toward fulfilling the minor requirements.