Unless otherwise noted, all seminars (including virtual ones) will take place on Tuesdays from 3:30 – 5:00pm in SSH 337.
|Inflation, War Bonds, and the Rise of Republicans in the 1950s
University of Chicago
|Over- and Underreaction to Information
|The Effect of Deindustrialization on Local Economies: Evidence from New England Textile Towns
University of Texas at Austin
|Soaking Up the Sun: Battery Investment, Renewable Energy, and Market Equilibrium
Carnegie Mellon University
To sign up to receive emails about the microeconomics seminar, please follow these instructions:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following in the body of the email:
Subscribe MICRO_ECON-L Your Name
– Example: Subscribe MICRO_ECON-L Tim Garcia
– Please note that the email subject line should be empty.
- You will receive a response from Listserv in the email address that you sent the email from asking you to confirm that the email address is valid (check your Other and Junk folders if you do not receive this email within a few minutes). Click on the link to be added as a subscriber to the list.
- For users signed up with an UConn email address please follow the instructions here
- For other users, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject UNSUBSCRIBE