To declare an Economics minor, fill out a minor declaration form: ppc.uconn.edu
You can declare the minor at any time.
If you have any questions regarding the program please contact one of the economics Academic Advisors.
Requirements: Econ Minor Requirements
- C (2.0) or better in each of the required courses
- Pre-requisite Courses:
- ECON 1201 & 1202 (or ECON 1200), Principles of Micro & Macroeconomics
- MATH 1071Q or 1131Q, Calculus
- STAT 1000Q or 1100Q is required for some upper-level ECON courses
- Maximum of 3 credits toward the minor may be transfer credits of a course equivalent to University courses