Undergraduate Forms

To declare an economics major or minor, or any CLAS major change or any minor declaration (except for Business and Fine Arts, use the CLAS online Program Plan Change form: http://www.declare.clas.uconn.edu/

For below forms that you type into and need to save, to get signatures and process forms remotely:

  1. Save it as a PDF (Best practice: Print to PDF) or print and scan it.
  2. Attach to an email. Make sure you did not lose any info that you typed into the form.
  3. Email it to your advisor (Lauren or Rebecca). If approved, they will forward it to the next reviewer with their approval in writing. You will be copied on the email so you are aware of where it stands in the workflow.
  4. The next reviewer could be the CLAS ASC for a Dean’s Designee signature, another department advisor for adding a double major, or the Registrar’s Office for final processing. 

College of Liberal Arts and Sciences Forms

  • Double Major Declaration Form (two majors within CLAS)
  • Excess Credit Form
  • Substitution Request Form

Registrar Forms

For the Advisor on the form, select your assigned Staff Advisor: Rebecca Walker or Lauren Munyard

Use for the following:

New Class

  • Late Add
  • Audit a Course
  • Repeat a Course for a Third Time
  • Add Independent Study
  • Add Research Course
  • Add Internship

Existing Class

  • Section Swap
  • Withdraw from a Course – Deadline: Monday, November 14, 2022
  • Add or Revise Project Title
  • Adjust Credits
  • Place a Course on Pass/Fail – Deadline: Monday, November 14, 2022
  • Remove from Pass/Fail – Deadline: Monday, November 14, 2022

With the exception of Spring 2020, standard Pass/Fail policies apply in which only electives may be taken for pass/fail. Requirements must be taken for a grade.  

Students requesting to place more than one class on Pass/Fail must complete the form for each class they want to place on pass/fail. 

This form will route to the advisor for review and then to the Office of the Registrar for processing.  It will be routed to the Advising Dean or Student Services Director for approval if needed. Do note that this form may be denied at any stage – all status updates will be provided via email to the student’s UConn email account.

To Declare a Minor:

Economics Department Forms

  • 2020-2021 ECON BA and BS Major Plan of Study
  • 2019-2020 ECON BA and BS Major Plan of Study
  • 2018-2019 ECON BA Major Plan of Study
  • 2018-2019 ECON BS Major Plan of Study
  • Minor Plan of Study
  • ERAP Faculty Application
  • ERAP Student Application
  • Economics Scholar Application
  • Economics Scholar Thesis Approval
  • ECON Department Awards Application

    Economics Department Award Application

    Undergraduate 2023 Scholarship Application

    "*" indicates required fields

    Local Address
    Home Address*
    Please enter a number from 0.000 to 4.000.
    Please enter a number from 0.000 to 4.000.
    Max. file size: 100 MB.
    Max. file size: 100 MB.
    Max. file size: 100 MB.
    All scholarships will be administered by the Office of Student Financial Aid Services. Departmental scholarships and awards are posted in the financial aid system and are disbursed to the student's fee bill account. If you are a need-based financial aid recipient (loans, grants, work-study employment), your financial aid package may be revised as a result of this award. Cases where a scholarship is awarded late in the school year will result in adjustments to a student's financial aid. The OFSAS will work with the department to postpone the award to a future term providing the student is in attendance for the future term. If no adjustment is necessary and your fee bill is paid in full, you may be entitled to a refund.*
    This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.