To declare an economics major or minor, or any CLAS major change or any minor declaration (except for Business and Fine Arts, use the CLAS online Program Plan Change form: http://www.declare.clas.uconn.edu/
For below forms that you type into and need to save, to get signatures and process forms remotely:
- Save it as a PDF (Best practice: Print to PDF) or print and scan it.
- Attach to an email. Make sure you did not lose any info that you typed into the form.
- Email it to your advisor (Lauren or Rebecca). If approved, they will forward it to the next reviewer with their approval in writing. You will be copied on the email so you are aware of where it stands in the workflow.
- The next reviewer could be the CLAS ASC for a Dean’s Designee signature, another department advisor for adding a double major, or the Registrar’s Office for final processing.
- Double Major Declaration Form (two majors within CLAS)
- Excess Credit Form
- Substitution Request Form
- Online Schedule Revision Form
For the Advisor on the form, select your assigned Staff Advisor: Rebecca Walker or Lauren Munyard
Use for the following:
-Audit a Course
-Repeat a Course for a Third Time
-Add Independent Study
-Add Research Course
-Withdraw from a Course – Deadline: Monday, November 13, 2023
-Add or Revise Project Title
-Place a Course on Pass/Fail – Deadline: Monday, November 13, 2023
-Remove from Pass/Fail – Deadline: Monday, November 13, 2023
*With the exception of Spring 2020, standard Pass/Fail policies apply in which only electives may be taken for pass/fail. Requirements must be taken for a grade.
This form will route to the advisor for review and then to the Office of the Registrar for processing. It will be routed to the Advising Dean or Student Services Director for approval if needed. Do note that this form may be denied at any stage – all status updates will be provided via email to the student’s UConn email account.
- Additional Degree Form (two or more majors in two separate schools; or three majors within CLAS)
- Additional Degree Cancellation Form
- Double major Cancellation Form
- Minor Cancellation Form
- Catalog Change Form
To Declare a Minor:
Economics Department Forms
- 2020-2021 ECON BA and BS Major Plan of Study
- 2019-2020 ECON BA and BS Major Plan of Study
- 2018-2019 ECON BA Major Plan of Study
- 2018-2019 ECON BS Major Plan of Study
- Minor Plan of Study
- ERAP Faculty Application
- ERAP Student Application
- Economics Scholar Application
- Economics Scholar Thesis Approval
- ECON Department Awards Application
The deadline to apply for 2024 has now passed. Please apply next year.