To declare an economics major or minor, please visit the CLAS online Program Plan Change website:


College of Liberal Arts and Sciences Forms

  • Double Major Declaration Form (two majors within CLAS)
  • Excess Credit Form
  • Substitution Request Form

Registrar Forms

  • Schedule Revision Form (Add/Drop Form) – use starting 3rd week of the semester
  • Additional Degree Form (two or more majors in two separate schools; or three majors within CLAS)
  • Additional Degree Cancellation Form
  • Double major Cancellation Form
  • Minor Cancellation Form
  • Pass/Fail Form
  • Pass/Fail Cancellation Form
  • Repeat Course for Third Time Form
  • Independent Study Form
  • Catalog Change Form

To Declare a Minor:

Economics Department Forms