To declare an economics major or minor, or any CLAS major change or CLAS minor declaration, use the CLAS online Program Plan Change form: http://www.declare.clas.uconn.edu/
For below forms, to get signatures and process forms remotely for edible forms you can type into:
- Save it as a PDF (Best practice: Print to PDF) or print and scan it.
- Attach to an email. Make sure you did not lose any info that you typed into the form.
- Email it to your advisor (Mo, Lauren or Jess). If approved, they will forward it to the next reviewer with their approval in writing. You will be copied on the email so you are aware of where it stands in the workflow.
- The next reviewer could be the CLAS ASC for a Dean’s Designee signature, another department advisor for adding a double major, or the Registrar’s Office for final processing.
- Double Major Declaration Form (two majors within CLAS)
- Excess Credit Form
- Substitution Request Form
- NEW starting FALL 2020! Online Pass/Fail Request Form
For the Advisor on the form, select your assigned Staff Advisor: Rebecca Walker or Lauren Munyard
FALL 2020 DEADLINE TO PLACE A COURSE ON PASS/FAIL: Monday, September 14th
DEADLINE TO REMOVE A COURSE FROM PASS/FAIL: Monday, November 2nd.
The University is back to the standard Pass/Fail policies in which only electives may be taken for pass/fail. Requirements must be taken for a grade.
The Pass/Fail Request Form is now available online. It can be used to either place a course on pass/fail or to cancel the pass/fail status on a course.
Students requesting to place more than one class on Pass/Fail for the fall 2020 semester must complete the form for each class they want to place on pass/fail.
This form will route to advisor for review and then to the Office of the Registrar for processing. It will be routed to the Advising Dean or Student Services Director for approval if needed. Do note that this form may be denied at any stage – all status updates will be provided via email to the student’s UConn email account.
- NEW starting FALL 2020! Online Schedule Revision Form (Add/Drop Form) – use starting 3rd week of the semester
- NEW starting FALL 2020! Online Repeat Course for Third Time Form
- NEW starting FALL 2020! Online Independent Study Form
- Additional Degree Form (two or more majors in two separate schools; or three majors within CLAS)
- Additional Degree Cancellation Form
- Double major Cancellation Form
- Minor Cancellation Form
- Catalog Change Form
To Declare a Minor:
Economics Department Forms
- 2019-2020 ECON BA and BS Major Plan of Study
- 2019-2020 CLAS General Education Audit Sheet
- 2018-2019 ECON BA Major Plan of Study
- 2018-2019 ECON BS Major Plan of Study
- 2018-2019 CLAS General Education Audit Sheet
- Minor Plan of Study
- ERAP Faculty Application
- ERAP Student Application
- Economics Scholar Application
- Economics Scholar Thesis Approval
- Omicron Delta Epsilon Application
- UConn Chapter ODE Membership Form
- ECON Department Awards Application
The deadline to apply for 2021 has now passed. Please apply next year.