To declare an economics major or minor, or any CLAS major change or CLAS minor declaration, use the CLAS online Program Plan Change form: http://www.declare.clas.uconn.edu/
For below forms, to get signatures and process forms remotely for edible forms you can type into:
- Save it as a PDF (Best practice: Print to PDF) or print and scan it.
- Attach to an email. Make sure you did not lose any info that you typed into the form.
- Email it to your advisor (Mo, Lauren or Jess). If approved, they will forward it to the next reviewer with their approval in writing. You will be copied on the email so you are aware of where it stands in the workflow.
- The next reviewer could be the CLAS ASC for a Dean’s Designee signature, another department advisor for adding a double major, or the Registrar’s Office for final processing.
- Double Major Declaration Form (two majors within CLAS)
- Excess Credit Form
- Substitution Request Form
- NEW! SPRING 2020 Term Only – Pass/Fail Request Form: https://registrar.uconn.edu/pass-fail-spring-2020/
- Deadine Extended till May 1st. Schedule Revision Form (Add/Drop Form) – use starting 3rd week of the semester
- Additional Degree Form (two or more majors in two separate schools; or three majors within CLAS)
- Additional Degree Cancellation Form
- Double major Cancellation Form
- Minor Cancellation Form
- Pass/Fail Form
- Pass/Fail Cancellation Form
- Repeat Course for Third Time Form
- Independent Study Form
- Catalog Change Form
To Declare a Minor:
Economics Department Forms
- 2019-2020 ECON BA and BS Major Plan of Study
- 2019-2020 CLAS General Education Audit Sheet
- 2018-2019 ECON BA Major Plan of Study
- 2018-2019 ECON BS Major Plan of Study
- 2018-2019 CLAS General Education Audit Sheet
- Minor Plan of Study
- ERAP Faculty Application
- ERAP Student Application
- Economics Scholar Application
- Economics Scholar Thesis Approval
- Omicron Delta Epsilon Application
- UConn Chapter ODE Membership Form
- ECON Department Awards Application
The deadline to apply for 2020 has now passed. Please apply next year.